Teks recount adalah sebuah teks yang berisi tentang peristiwa masa lampau atau kejadian yang telah terjadi, biasanya tentang pengalaman pribadi penulis.
Generic structure teks recount :
- Orientation (orientasi) : berisi pendahuluan tentang tokoh yang ada dalam cerita tersebut, peristiwa yang terjadi, tempat dan waktu peristiwa itu terjadi.
- Events : berisi tentang jalinan peristiwa/kejadian yang ada dalam cerita pengalamn tersebut. Bagian ini bisa terdiri atas beberapa event/peristiwa.
- Re-orientation : berisi tentang rangkuman/penutup cerita.
Ciri-ciri teks recount :
- Menggunakan simple past tense (was, were, did, kata kerja bentuk ke-2)
- Sering diawali waktu lampau, misalnya : last week, yesterday, two days ago, dan lain-lain.
- Biasanya berisi tentang kegiatan liburan/wisata
- Tujuan teks recount yaitu it is to retell about events or experienced in the past.
Berikut adalah contoh teks recount
Mr. and Mrs. Wilson once kept a large monkey he had brought from Kalimantan. The monkey was very faithful to her masters and was very friendly to their baby girl.
One day Mr. and Mrs. Wilson went out to attend a wedding ceremony. They left the baby to the monkey they had trusted as a baby sitter.
Suddenly a fire broke out in the house. The door and the staircase were already on fire.
All the neighbours looked sadly at the windows of the room where the baby girl slept in. Somebody ran for a ladder to reach the windows, but it was no use now.
Just then they saw a black hand open the window upstairs. Then came out the monkey with the baby girl in her arms. Down she climbed. Slowly and carefully she brought the baby out safely.
Kata yang digaris bawahi merupakan bentuk simple past tense (kata kerja bentuk ke-2, was dan were)
I want to tell you about my memorable time in Singapore. It was one of the best holidays I ever had.
I shall never forget the spectacular sight of the city I saw from Mount Fable that night. The roller-coaster ride, the stunts performed by the dolphins and the killer whale at the Sea World were also exciting. I shall remember the thrill of having been on one of the longest rides in the monorail in Sentosa Island for many years to come.
I also enjoyed various varieties of seafood at the makeshift roadside stalls at the Chinatown night market. I also enjoyed the shopping trips. My family and friends agreed that the souvenirs were value for money, especially the silk scarves with pretty prints and the attractive key chains.
Answer these questions by clicking the radio button!
Thank you for visiting my website. Please leave your comment!
Incoming search terms:
- contoh recount text smp
- text recount smp
- materi recount text
- teks recount
- text recount tentang liburan
- materi text recount
- recount text bahasa inggris smp
- materi tentang recount text
- materi recount text smp
- contoh recount text untuk smp